[one-users] Package repositories and OpenNebula tutorial

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Jan 29 06:09:24 PST 2014

Repository packages for 4.4 are now in downloads.opennebula.org:

http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/design_and_installation/building_your_cloud/ignc.html

Read the upgrade guide and the compatibility guide before upgrading as
it needs manual intervention:

http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/release_notes/migrating.html

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Poul Kristensen <bcc5226 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understood that Opennebula repositories would be maintained but it
> does not seem so as
>
> deb http://opennebula.org/repo/Ubuntu/12.04 stable opennebula
>
> it not available.
>
> Any idea why?
> Thanks
> Poul
>

> 2013-08-26 Javier Fontan <jfontan at opennebula.org>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have recently created package repositories for CentOS 6, Ubuntu
>> 12.04/13.04, Debian 7 and openSUSE 12.3. You have more information on
>> how to setup them at:
>>
>> http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=4992
>>
>> We will maintain those repositories updated with the latest stable
>> release.
>>
>> As a side note we are happy to announce an OpenNebula tutorial that
>> will be held the day before the OpenNebulaConf. It comes free for the
>> conference attendees so plan your trip with that in mind.
>>

>> http://opennebulaconf.com/2013/08/free-opennebula-tutorial-at-opennebulaconf-2013/
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> --
>> Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin from the 24th to the 26th of
>> September 2013!
>>
>> Javier Fontán Muiños
>> Developer
>> OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Data Center Virtualization
>> www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan