[one-users] oneacct: accounting information not correct?

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Wed Jan 29 02:14:17 PST 2014

Hi Dirk,

You are right, the NET values are not accumulated and their value are
the aggregation of the last 300 * 5 ms:

      start_time = Time.now - 300 * 5

This is obviously wrong, please open a ticket and we will fix it for
the upcoming release.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is