[one-users] ESXi image datastore (default) not working?

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Thu Jan 23 04:00:45 PST 2014

Hi,

The existing DS 1 can be left unused. To change the BASE_PATH you will
need to directly change the DB.

If you do not have too many resources in OpenNebula, you can stop ONE,
wipe the DB (/var/lib/one/one.db) and start ONE again. Both "0" and
"1" datastores will be recreated with the right BASE_PATH (pulled from
the defaults in oned.conf).

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is