[one-users] VM remains in status BOOT

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Mon Jan 20 06:27:00 PST 2014

Hi Dirk,

Excellent, let's see what happens when libvirt is invoked directly. As
oneadmin, in the front-end:

 $ virsh -c esx://devmesx1.intern.vgt.vito.be/?no_verify=1&auto_answer=1
define /var/lib/one/vms/26/deployment.0

and then

 $ virsh -c esx://devmesx1.intern.vgt.vito.be/?no_verify=1&auto_answer=1
start one-26

Best regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is