[one-users] 回复: About the consistency of information(e.g IP datadisk) when rebuild

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jan 16 06:38:53 PST 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 5:34 AM, 普通人 <1360848475 at qq.com> wrote:

> Yeah,you're right.
>     But  if I want to just  change  OS images  at one time for  many  VMs.
> And  should I  must  create each template for all VMs???

Another option is to create a base template, and then for each VM
instantiate it merging a template containing the NIC with the requested IP.

Or you could detach the current disk, attach the new one, and reboot the VM.

Regards

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/user/virtual_resource_management/vm_guide.html#instantiating-templates
--