[one-users] Strange error got when run "onehost create esxi01 im_vmware vmm_vmware tm_vmware dummy" from the OpenNebula front end server - Qiubo David Su

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Jan 13 02:38:31 PST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Qiubo Su (David Su) <qiubosu at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> dear opennebula community,
>
> but when run "onehost create esxi01 im_vmware vmm_vmware tm_vmware dummy",
> get below error:

> Wrong number of arguments
> The arguments should be: <hostname>

The syntax for onehost create changed a few versions ago. Did you copy that
command from the current docs?

this error is so strange. did some research, can't find a solution for this.

> it is much appreciated if anyone can help with this.

Try these...
$ onehost create -h
$ man onehost
http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/administration/hosts_and_clusters/host_guide.html#create-and-delete