[one-users] Can't install VMware ESXI 5.5, 5.1 and 5.0 onto the PC with Asus P5QPL-AM motherboard and Intel E6750 CPU

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Jan 10 02:05:59 PST 2014

Hi,

You need to make your changes persistent. Check the Persistency section:

http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/administration/virtualization/evmwareg.html#persistency

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is