[one-users] OpenNebula 4.4 Problem with VMWARE ESX The state of "onehost list" always is "RETRY"

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Tue Jan 7 02:52:07 PST 2014

Hi Sven,

Looks like an issue with the monitorization probes. Please send
through the previous and next lines of oned.log (20 in total should
do) to better analyse the problem.

Best regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is