[one-users] Vlan template

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Tue Jan 28 09:23:42 PST 2014

Hi guys

Have you found solution for how to add trunk interface?

I¹m facing the same task and looking for a possible solution. I found this
ports
http://blog.scottlowe.org/2013/05/28/vlan-trunking-to-guest-domains-with-op
en-vswitch/ and trying to implement it via RAW entry in VM template. No
results yetŠ

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers &
Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404