[one-users] OpenNebula TechDays – Call for Hosts

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Wed Jan 22 03:00:59 PST 2014

Dear Community,

Besides our annual OpenNebula Conference, we are planning to organize
Technology Day events in multiple cities globally.

The OpenNebula TechDays are full day events to learn about OpenNebula with
a hands-on cloud installation and operation workshop, and presentations
from community members and users that will focus on:
- Sharing cloud use cases and deployment experiences
- Introducing new integrations and ecosystem developments
- Describing other related cloud open-source projects and tools

The OpenNebula TechDay events are targeted at Cloud Architects, Data Center
Admins, Systems Admins, Systems Integrators, DevOps Architects, and
Solutions Architect.

In the shorter term we would like to organize TechDays in USA (East and
West coasts) and Europe.

Please send us an email at contact at opennebula.org if you are interested in
hosting a TechDays event or in providing support.

We look forward to your answers,

Ignacio

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA