[one-users] Inter Cloud Communication

Antal Marcel mar9ant at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 04:01:17 PST 2014

Hello!

We are a group of students from a Technical University and we are trying to develop a research project for our University. The project requires communication between two OpenNebula clouds. For instance, if one cloud is full and cannot deploy any more virtual machines, it should be able to send some of the workload to the other cloud.
Does anyone know if the functionality of migrating virtual machines between two clouds is available? Has anyone done this?

Thank you for your interest!
Antal Marcel