[one-users] Multiple network interfaces support (sunstone / oneacct)

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Feb 28 09:14:06 PST 2014

Hi Stefan,

That is a very interesting feature. I created a feature request to
avoid missing it for future releases:

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2768

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is