[one-users] Safe recreate on HV failure

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Wed Feb 26 06:18:39 PST 2014

Hi Michael,

I would suggest creating a simple hook for the task. You can look into
/var/lib/one/remotes/hooks/ft/host_error.rb for inspiration.

The idea would be to implement a loop that will wait for a desired
number of monitor intervals, after which if the VM is still in UNKNOWN
then you can safely recreate it.

Let us know if you need assistance in developing the hook.

Best,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is