[one-users] Support for RBD2

Joel Merrick joel.merrick at bbc.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 03:06:04 PST 2014

I've already been using it here for some time.. it seems to be working really well for me. Using the snapshot cloning takes a massive load of out system and it means we can give users fairly large VMs very quick without worrying too much about ephemeral storage or waiting for block by block copies.

Happy to give further info if required.