[one-users] Adding test system datastore

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Tue Feb 18 08:47:43 PST 2014

Carlos Martín Sánchez <cmartin at opennebula.org> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Maybe we could try to replicate the 'onehost disable' behaviour.
> That is, a disabled system DS would be ignored by the scheduler, but you
> can still deploy VMs manually there.
>
> What do you think? Should I open a ticket for this?

Am'I right about group and resource providers?

If yes, disabling a DS is not useful for my usecase.

But remains interesting for general cluster management, for example if
something goes wrong with the backend, system DS could be disabled and
VMs restarted to use another one.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF