[one-users] SPICE support

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Feb 10 10:11:37 PST 2014

I've added the fix you've proposed in the 'qxl graphics support'
ticket [1] while we review this. I hope we have time to implement some
if not all of these tweaks to the parameters but in case this is not
possible it could be changed in the driver configuration.

The patch is in the git repository [2] in case you want to try it.

Cheers

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2485
[2] https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/commit/e95fa8fb7eb2b7e1d5e49da146ecb5eb1589f55b

Javier Fontán Muiños