[one-users] noVNC.sh not present /usr/share/one

Neelaya Dhatchayani neels.vani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 02:29:12 PST 2014

i get a grey display of a computer icon and i click on it i get a window
showing some initialization process.........

when it reaches *waiting for driver initialization*..........i just stops
and the connection to vnc server is lost........

do you know how to resolve this waiting for driver initialization
problem..........