[one-users] Contextualization of a VM with Centos 5.X

Fernando Felix-Redondo fernando.felix at esa.int
Thu Feb 6 02:25:52 PST 2014

Dear Javier,

Don't care! I've just installed the scripts in the base image and it
goes perfect. The bunch of VMs I need to deploy are all identical.
They are the working nodes of a "virtual cluster" actually.

Thank you for your support
Fernando
--
Fernando Felix-Redondo  [ISDEFE, S.A.]  | fernando.felix at esa.int  |
Phone: +34 91 813 1368

> That's also a way to do it, sure. The scripts needed are:
>
> https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/master/share/scripts/context-packages/base_rpm
> https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/master/share/scripts/context-packages/base
>
> Then the init script "vmcontext" must be turned on to run on boot.
>
> I just was a bit concerned on doing it manually in that bunch of VMs/images.
>
> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Hamada, Ondrej
> <ondrej.hamada at acision.com> wrote:
>> The customization rpm is quite simple - you can always extract the scripts, modify them and then deploy them according to spec file. It won't be so comfortable as installing rpm, but still, it is quite easy.

>>> https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/master/share/scripts/context-pa
>>> ckages/README.md [2]