[one-users] econe-describe-images command in ON 4.4

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Wed Feb 5 07:37:17 PST 2014

Hi Daniel,
Thanks very much for a quick response, I appreciate it.

Yes, I was also looking for a similar solution in
http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/advanced_administration/public_cloud/ec2qug.html

I remember prior versions used to explicitly show how to use econe-register command.
(although I didn't have to use it).

Any way, thanks again!

Hyunwoo