[one-users] econe-describe-images command in ON 4.4

Mark Gergely gergely.mark at sztaki.mta.hu
Wed Feb 5 07:13:34 PST 2014

Dear All,

i suggest that there should be a configuration variable in the econe-server.conf file which influences this behavior. We really got used to the way it worked previously, that every image could be listed or started through the EC2 server regardless of the image upload method or tags.
i propose that if the describe_only_ec2_images variable is true, then it should work like in 4.4.1, if it is false, then it should list every image which is not a snapshot or an ebs volume.
Tell me what you think, if it looks fine for you, then i can prepare a patch.

All the best,
Mark Gergely
MTA SZTAKI LPDS