[one-users] Sunstone with nginx as reverse-proxy - server exception

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 03:23:29 PST 2014

Hi Daniel,

Using Firefox and Firebug I can see that actually the requests which have trouble are those using AJAX, so the design/layout of Sunstone loads but no data, everything is empty. The requests do not give a 50x error but a 403 Forbidden. Here is a few example of them taken from the Network tab of Firebug:

3ms
GET vm?timeout=false
403 Forbidden
sunstone-frontend
9 B
192.168.100.170:443

80ms
GET image?timeout=true
403 Forbidden
sunstone-frontend
9 B
192.168.100.170:443

41ms
GET vnet?timeout=true
403 Forbidden
sunstone-frontend
9 B
192.168.100.170:443

Do you have any ideas what could be generating that 403?

Cheers,
ML