[one-users] V4.4: Bridge Configuration/physical device attach in VLAN driver on existing bridge

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Wed Feb 5 05:35:19 PST 2014

Hi Michael,

I've closed the ticket I created for your contribution:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2574

I've explained my reasoning there, I basically think there's something you
might be overlooking and that the patch is not required. Could you please
take a look and let me know what you think?

cheers,
Jaime

--
Jaime Melis