[one-users] AppMarket 2.0 Beta (1.9.80) release
jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Feb 3 09:32:54 PST 2014
we are pleased to announce the release of AppMarket 2.0 Beta:
This release brings many new goodies to the AppMarket:
- Multi-image Appliances: AppMarket Appliances can now have multiple disks,
which creates new possibilities to upload and register more complex and
feature complete Appliances.
- Sunstone Import: users will be able to import registered Appliances to
OpenNebula via Sunstone by using pre-filled Image and Template creation
- Sunstone Views: two new Sunstone views: an AppMarket *admin* view, that
allows full control of the AppMarket, and a *user* view, that allows end
users to import registered appliances.
A new horizontally-scalable component that subscribes to the AppMarket and
executes jobs. It enhances the AppMarket functionality by adding:
- OVA processing: If a URL to an OVA package is supplied, the AppMarket
will be able completely process it and integrate it to its repository. This
involves: downloading and unpacking of the OVA package, parsing of the OVF
file and creating a corresponding OpenNebula template.
- Format conversion: appliances registered in a specific format, can be
converted to a new format.
- Extensibility: All the operations described above are implemented within
the framework of an extensible driver engine, which allows further
customization and integration by the administrators.
OpenNebula - Flexible Enterprise Cloud Made Simple
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users