[one-users] Sunstone with nginx as reverse-proxy - server exception

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 15:06:34 PST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to setup nginx as HTTPS reverse proxy to sunstone as described in the OpenNebula3 book. I can get it to work up to the login screen but once logged I get the following error message from sunstone:

It appears there was a server exception. Please check server's log.

Checking sunstone.log or sunstone.error does not show any error. Anyone knows what could be wrong?

Below is my nginx server setup:

upstream sunstone {
        server 127.0.0.1:9869;
}

server {
        listen 443;
        server_name sunstone-frontend;
        ssl on;
        ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/certs/sunstone.crt;
        ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/private/sunstone.key;
        location / {
                proxy_pass http://sunstone;
        }
}