[one-users] vOneCloud Issue

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at opennebula.systems
Fri Dec 12 06:53:59 PST 2014

Hi Adam,

We just tried your setup (3 level deep in folder templates with
underscores) but couldn't reproduce the error. We'll wait for the
requested output.

Thanks a lot for your feedback,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
VP of Engineering | Head of Research at OpenNebula Systems
cvazquez at OpenNebula.Systems | @OpenNebula

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is