[one-users] The joy of Gluster

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Thu Dec 11 01:03:42 PST 2014

Both system an images storage should be the same when using gluster driver.
Usually you can do this mounting the gluster storage somewhere in your
system, for example /glusterfs and then symlinking the datastore
directories, for example:

ln -s /glusterfs /var/lib/one/datastores/0
ln -s /glusterfs /var/lib/one/datastores/100

If you already have it mounted in the system datastore directory you can
also symlink from there:

ln -s /var/lib/one/datastores/0 /var/lib/one/datastores/100

Cheers