[one-users] context init scripts

Thomas Stein himbeere at meine-oma.de
Fri Dec 5 07:10:25 PST 2014

Hello.

I'm playing around with opennebula and contexts. I have successfull put
a ssh_keys to the VM and configured the network. What's not working is
the execution of scripts as described here:

http://opennebula.org/automatic-configuration-of-vms-with-puppet/

My template looks like this:

oneadmin at one-frontend ~ $ onetemplate show 17
TEMPLATE 17 INFORMATION

ID             : 17
NAME           : gentoo-contextualization
USER           : oneadmin
GROUP          : oneadmin
REGISTER TIME  : 12/05 14:26:52

PERMISSIONS

OWNER          : um-
GROUP          : ---
OTHER          : ---

TEMPLATE CONTENTS

CONTEXT=[
  INIT_SCRIPTS="init.sh puppet_gentoo opennebula_init_test",
  NETWORK="YES",
  SSH_PUBLIC_KEY="ssh-dss
AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAOYGMMI2IN+mFDc7cldTiF9UrvAXgbVYuiV9D5B6TQXpVHJI+0bXLvo0jSG+vWdi+EwtDVAu0Nep8l0l3LEFWzWPg7DzZDJito0+/rmum...and
so on...
CPU="2"
DISK=[
  DEV_PREFIX="vda",
  DRIVER="qcow2",
  IMAGE="gentoo-contextualized",
  IMAGE_UNAME="oneadmin" ]
GRAPHICS=[
  KEYMAP="de",
  LISTEN="0.0.0.0",
  TYPE="VNC" ]
HYPERVISOR="kvm"
LOGO="images/logos/linux.png"
MEMORY="1024"
NIC=[
  NETWORK="default-nat-net",
  NETWORK_UNAME="oneadmin" ]
SCHED_REQUIREMENTS="ID=\"0\""
VCPU="2"
oneadmin at one-frontend ~ $

The opennebula_init_test script just touches a file in /tmp. But after
deploying a VM there is no such file. What am i missing?

thanks and best regards
t.