[one-users] IP Addressing

Robert Foote rfoote at bpsnode.com
Fri Aug 29 05:50:14 PDT 2014

Hi All:

I have some VMs in my opennebula cloud that need to use about 5 static IP
addresses, that will not be leased to them through OpenNebula, they will be
in use manually due to the need for VRRP on them.

However, those IP addresses, are part of a VNET that I've already
established and have leases coming out of, but those specific IPs have not
yet been leased out by opennebula. Is there a way I can tell opennebula not
to use those specific IP addresses when future VMs are created on that
specific VNET?

Thanks,

Robert Foote

bpsNode