[one-users] Sunstone Vets Missing after 4.8 Upgrade

Geoffrey Ness gness at nessit.net
Sun Aug 24 10:54:54 PDT 2014

Thanks for the response Diego. Really appreciate the insight. Turns out the database only half upgraded and required reinstalling the opennebula-server package and then reinitiating the DB update. Restarting the one service then brought back all of the vnets. Thanks!

Geoffrey Ness
Nessit
www.nessit.net
gness at nessit.net