[one-users] OpenNebula Windows Server 2008 R2.

kiran ranjane kiran.ranjane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:42:56 PDT 2014

Hello Andre,

I am also facing the same issue while contextualization Windows 2008 R2
virtual machine. As said above, first time it does not work and I need to
delete .opennebula from c drive and then restart the VM and it works,
However if I add second nic interface it does not contextualize even after
deleting .opennebula and re-running the the vbs scripts.

Windows Version - Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
WMI - 6.1.7600.16385
Powershell - 2.0

Regards
Kiran Ranjane