[one-users] Can you tell me where they are location of the prompting message

clm_tuan at hotmail.com clm_tuan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:43:15 PDT 2014

Hi , all

I want to translate the sunstone  lower right corner of  the prompting message, but do not know their storage location, such as:
Update role: Wrong state SCALING ;
[VirtualMachineAction] Wrong state to perform action "reboot" ;
[ZoneAllocate] Error allocating a new zone. New Zones can only be created if OpenNebula is configured as a Federation Master. ;
[VirtualMachineAction] Wrong state to perform action "undeploy-hard";

Can you tell me where they are location of the prompting message,Thanks.

Regards.
clm

clm_tuan at hotmail.com