[one-users] Hostname missing from context

Diego M. thedragonsreborn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 04:59:36 PDT 2014

Assigning the name is part of the contextualization, it would depend on the version you are running, but assumign it is the last one, you can refer to this link: http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/user/virtual_machine_setup/cong.html
As you will see there, the hostname is assigned through the hostname variable on the context like this:CONTEXT = [
  HOSTNAME="$name"
]
Let me know if it works for you :)
Cheers!