[one-users] about the opennebula from BUPT

张小奕 zxyqwe_2004 at 126.com
Mon Aug 18 01:33:17 PDT 2014

Dear Mr./Mrs. ,

        I get your information from your website (http://opennebula.org/). And I come from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China. In my lab, we are seeking an open source project to establish a cloud platform to manage the servers and PCs, and we are interested in your opennebula cloud.
        And my question is that whether your project only run on the server that split the computing resource of one real machine into several VMs? Can I use some outdated PCs to make one very powerful VM?
        Thanks for your help!

--

张小奕

北京邮电大学

Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications

Cell phone:13426226819

Best Regards!