[one-users] (live) migration

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Mon Aug 11 12:34:28 PDT 2014

What are you using as a system datastore (shared or SSH)?

If you are using shared, you'll need to ensure the /var/lib/one directory is shared among all of your nodes (particularly the ONE server and your hypervisors). If you are using SSH as your system datastore, then you need to modify the SSH transfer manager pre and post migrate scripts to include moving the checkpoint files from one hypervisor node to another (and cleaning up after migration).

http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-April/022705.html

Bill Campbell
Infrastructure Architect

Axcess Financial Services, Inc.