[one-users] Equallogic iSCSI addon

InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter jg at internetx.de
Thu Aug 7 08:16:52 PDT 2014

Hi Joaquin,

thanks for the quick response :)

Yep, i thought i understood the script so far, i just wanted to make
sure i didnt miss something. I think i can modify the Script for
seperate iSCSI/Management Networking, since its pretty easy to read.
Will post a diff to the Mailinglist when i am done with this, maybe
others can make use of this, too.

Thanks in Advance for your Contribution, i  was wrecking my nerves
trying to stabilize clvmd... which seems to be a nearly impossible Job.

Cheers,

Juergen