[one-users] balancing VM placement

Mark Devlin mdevlin at intelius.com
Fri Aug 1 09:36:20 PDT 2014

We're using the (mostly) default scheduler settings.  policy=1, MAX_HOST=1, etc.  My question came about because we had an empty host and instantiated a number of VMs, and they all landed on the empty host.  I have no doubt we have something funky in our setup.  I'll have to experiment with the scheduler more.

Thanks for the quick reply, Carlos.