[one-users] ip spoofing

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Tue Apr 29 09:56:33 PDT 2014

Thanks for answer.

We're giving white ips from several networks, dhcp not very well fit our
needs. So using context for network settings setup.

Now we're looking for solution which prevent vm A with ip X from use of
ip Y which belongs to vm B. X and Y are ips from one network in one vlan.

I thought about using iptables/ebtables on border router, but don't
understand very well what rules we must apply to drop traffic in case if
pair "MAC+IP" is wrong.