[one-users] Unwanted upgrade from 4.4.1 to 4.6.0

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 28 07:38:04 PDT 2014

That's very unfortunate. We should have to rethink the repository
process and maybe create a new one for each major release.

The easiest way will be to upgrade the database. The information about
it is in the 4.6 documentation:

http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/release_notes/release_notes/upgrade_44.html

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM, ML mail <mlnospam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running ONE 4.4.1 on Debian 7 and today I upgraded the packages using apt-get update/upgrade/dist-upgrade like I usually do. The problem is that I did not notice the ONE 4.6 packages part of the dist-upgrade. Now I have ONE 4.6.0 on my frontend and the database will not start due the the following error:
>
> Database version mismatch ( db_versioning). Installed OpenNebula 4.6.0 needs DB version '4.6.0', and existing DB version is '4.4.1'.
>
> Now I guess the easiest would be to upgrade the database to 4.6.0 but I don't know how can I do that. Anyone can help?
>
> Thanks!
> ML

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer