[one-users] easy provisioning doesn't show template owner/group in sunstone

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 23 02:44:40 PDT 2014

Hi

Using Cloud view, even if a user can access other's template he can only
delete its own templates. Note also that only the VDC admin can share
templates within group. We can think of adding this info to a kind of
extended view but I feel it is no needed....

Thanks

Ruben

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Rolandas Naujikas <
rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Easy provisioning doesn't show template owner and group in >= 4.4. Also
> new cloud view in 4.6-RC is also missing this information.
>
> That could create security issues when users are allowed to share they own
> templates and images.
>
> Regards, Rolandas Naujikas

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect