[one-users] Multi NIC networking.

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 23 01:54:05 PDT 2014

You can set the default value for the network model in the driver
configuration file located at /etc/one/vmm_exec, there is one for each
driver. You can specify it as a NIC option:

NIC = [ model="e1000" ]

Restart OpenNebula server after this change.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Leszek Master <keksior at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to use in my virtual environment E1000 driver. So i simply add
> MODEL=e1000 to a template and everything works. But if i add next network
> interface it's using realtek driver and i can't change it to e1000. How to
> hardcode to OpenNebula that every network interface is e1000 model?

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan