[one-users] Call for translations OpenNebula 4.6 (DL 25th April)

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 21 01:54:00 PDT 2014

Dear community,

This is a reminder of the call for translations for our web interface:
Sunstone. We kindly ask all translators to complete the translations as
much as possible before tomorrow EOB.

We would like to thank all the contributors for the great response and the
efforts carried out so far. It is great to count with so many languages :)

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/one