[one-users] OpenNebula and Chef Integration

Patel, Nilesh (GE Corporate) nilesh.patel1 at ge.com
Mon Apr 14 07:34:27 PDT 2014

We are looking in to PaaS offering using OpenNebula and Chef. Like,
VM provision  and installation of WEB/APP platforms (IIS, jBOSS) using Chef Cookbook/recipes with OpenNebula UI or CLIs.

Similar to integration with puppet like below.
http://opennebula.org/automatic-configuration-of-vms-with-puppet/

Thanks,

Nilesh Patel
Solutions Architect