[one-users] Datablock ceph errors.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:34:12 PDT 2014

I noticed that OpenNebula don't add this lines:

<host name='node-01' port='6789'/>
                                <host name='node-02' port='6789'/>
                                <host name='node-03' port='6789'/>
                        </source>
                        <auth username='libvirt'>
                                <secret type='ceph' uuid='xxxxxxxxx'/>
                        </auth>

 to the /var/lib/one/rbd.attach file. How can i add this automatically to
any new rbd datablock i want to add? It's annooying that i need to put it
in this file manually. There must be someway.

Please help.