[one-users] Opennebula and openvswitch problem.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:43:21 PDT 2014

I described this parameters in the datastore before. I've added the
BRIDGE_LIST, DISK_TYPE, CEPH_USER, POOL_NAME, CEPH_SECRET, CEPH HOST (with
port) and rest of the attributes that were added automatically after i
choose ceph datastore type. It worked like a charm before i've upgraded my
libvirt. Is it possible that i've compiled libvirt without ceph support
(i've added flag --with-storage-rbd)? Or maybe i need to compile something
more than only libvirt 1.0?