[one-users] Opennebula and openvswitch problem.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:57:00 PDT 2014

But there is next problem. I cannot start or migrate VM to the host with
libvirt upgraded to version 1.0.0, the error is:

failed: error: cannot open file 'one/one-3-8-0': No such file or directory

Configured the same as others nodes where it is working. Maybe the compiled
libvirt doesn't have rbd module loaded?