[one-users] Upcoming Cloud Technology Days in June in USA (Florida and California)

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 23 01:43:03 PDT 2014

Dear all,

in June we will hold two completely free Cloud Technology Days in USA, one
in Boca Ratón, Florida the 19th of June, and the next one in Fremont,
California the 24th of June.

The Cloud Technology Days are events that include a 4 hours hands-on cloud
installation and operation workshop, and presentations from community
members and users that focus on:

- Sharing cloud use cases and deployment experiences
- Introducing new integrations and ecosystem developments
- Describing other related cloud open-source projects and tools

Read more about these two events here:
http://opennebula.org/upcoming-opennebula-cloud-technology-days-in-usa/

Specific information for each event can be found here:
- http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/bocaraton2014/
- http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/bayarea2014/

We still have speaker slots available in both events, and sponsorship
plans. Please contact us if you want to share your experiencies with
OpenNebula, talk about how you have automated your Cloud, about your
Virtualization experiencies, or anything cloudy!

Save the date!!

cheers,
Jaime

--