[one-users] Help with OpenNebula Setup

Grant Tailor therealwebguru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:06:14 PDT 2014

I have been trying to setup OpenNebula
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/desig...entos_kvm.html for about 2 days now.
I went through hell setting it up to this point. I am hoping ports that
need to be opened will be mentioned on the documentation page. If i am
given permission i can add many things to the current documentation.

Anyways i have gotten everything to work except creating the first virtual
machine. This is where i have been stuck for several days now, and i am
almost about to loose it

I have been able to create network, create host and template and
image...but the virtual machine is where i am stuck.

Please help take a look at the screenshot attached and let me know where i
am wrong.

Thanks