[one-users] Unable to deploy VMs - OpenVswitch issues

Rodolfo Conte Brufatto rcbrufatto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:44:46 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I am facing some issues when trying to deploy some new VM instances on a
new host (I am using OpenNebula 3.8.3 here).
In the logs I get:

Tue Apr  8 18:28:32 2014 [VMM][I]: error: Unable to add bridge XXX
port vnet0: Operation not supported

I've properly configured the bridges and attached the interfaces using
ovs-vsctl and the users are already added in sudoers.

Is there someone out there facing similar issues that can help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

--
Have you tried turning it off and on again?