[one-users] LDAP/AD authentication problems

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 24 01:56:12 PDT 2013

I've tested the driver from 4.2 with a Windows 2008 server Active
directory and does fail when the password is not correct. Could it be
an Active Directory configuration?

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin from the 24th to the 26th of
September 2013!

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan