[one-users] EC2 API on OpenNebula

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 24 01:42:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 20 September 2013 11:24, Gandalf Corvotempesta <
gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi to all
> I would like to try this Deis PaaS
> http://deis.io/
>
> over an OpenNebula cluster.
>
> Actually, the only supported provider for Deis is Amazon EC2:
> http://docs.deis.io/en/latest/gettingstarted/installation/
>
> https://github.com/opdemand/deis/blob/master/provider/ec2.py
>
> do think will be possible to use plain OpenNebula EC2 api ?
>
> Any advice on this? I've never used EC2 and I've just made some basic
> test with OpenNebula
> without any API interface. Should I customize something in the Deis
> provider ?

This are the ec2 api calls currently supported by OpenNebula:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:ec2qug
we are extending the ec2 support in OpenNebula 4.4. I will let you know
when it's ready

Currently there are other tools in the ec2 ecosystem that works with
OpenNebula:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:ec2qec

So, you should not have any problem, if so just let me know

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013
--
Daniel Molina